The GAROS Brine Injectors and Tenderisers are developed to meet the stringent requirements of the modern poultry industry.
The GAROS range of Brine Injectors and Tenderisers has been refined and developed to meet new requirements for uniformity, injection percentages and hygiene within the modern poultry industry. Our fourth generation of machines, GSI, are at the forefront of technology.
The range comprises three models, GSI 420, 620 and 820, all of which can be supplied as single or double. The 620 and 820 are also available as triple machines. From 48 to 768 needles, capacity of 5 to 10 tonnes per hour depending on product and injection rate.
- Uniform injection, low SD value thanks to unique flow and ventilation system.
- Flow system adapted to even the most viscous types of brine and marinade.
- Horizontally (HDI) and vertically (VDI) differentiated injection.
- Stainless steel, high-capacity centrifugal pump.
- Separate circulation pump for viscous brine keeps the solution in constant circulation to prevent sedimentation at the bottom.
- Valves that are pneumatically controlled and completely maintenance free.
- Automatic draining after injection.
- Automatic washing program.
- Fully visual control and movable arm during injection process.
- Rotating filter with 4-stage filtration.
- Automatic self-cleaning inline filter.
- Fully automatic lubrication with alarm system.
- PLC control with 15-inch color touchscreen panel or manual control.
- Designed high hygienic standard and minimal service and maintenance.
- All standard components are well known brands, such as SEW, Mitsubishi, Telemecanique, Siemens and Bosch Rexroth.